The provision of Company Secretarial Services is handled by
professionally qualified Chartered Secretaries who are well
experienced on the job.
Our sister company Lennap Services Limited is available to give
advice and assistance on existing and new business incorporation or
secretarial matters, among others
- Acting as company secretary and registrar
- Attending to the requirements of the Companies and Allied
Matters Act 1990 as regard secretarial matters
- Arranging and attending board and members' general meetings and
preparing and submitting relevant minutes
- Advising on Security and Exchange Commission and The Stock
- Completing company statutory books and registers and keeping
them in custody including the company seal.