SENIOR TAX CONSULTANT
: SENIOR TAX CONSULTANT
: Attractive Salary
- As part of the tax team handling client’s portfolios and assignments.
- Provide tax advice to clients and help with their tax compliance and tax planning
- Review and prepare corporation tax returns and computations
- Handling compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients.
- Identify complex tax issues and provide tax scrutiny for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Research and analyze wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a tax accounting or commercial accounting role with significant exposure to tax matters
- Experience in the areas of tax compliance, liaising with the revenue authorities, goods and services tax or value added tax, and payroll taxes
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Flexible approach to challenges
- Extremely high professional standards
- Degree qualification in accounting or relevant fields
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Professional, reliable, proactive and flexible.
- ACA/ACCA/ CITN certification is mandatory
Interested candidates should forward their resume to HR@pkf-ng.com within two weeks of this publication, stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail.