: AUDIT SENIORS
: Attractive Salary
- Coordinate audit client engagements,
- Provide support to engagement team members.
- Responsible for the audit team in the area of supervising, motivating and developing the junior team members.
- Review the work of juniors
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Degree qualification in accounting or relevant fields
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Must have a clear understanding of audit process and appreciable knowledge of managing audit engagements.
- Must be conversant with International Standards on Auditing (ISA), International Financial Reporting Standards, Companies and Allied matters Act and other regulatory requirements
- Show knowledge and application of ISA & IFRS
- 4years’ experience with a minimum of 2 years post qualification
- Ability to develop effective client relationships;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Integrity and ethical standards.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to HR@pkf-ng.com within two weeks of this publication, stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail.