: AUDIT MANAGER
: Attractive Salary
- Organizing and managing internal audits according to audit plans.
- Overseeing the process of audits, making recommendations on policies, and ensuring that the organization fulfills international and governmental obligations of compliance.
- Managing multiple relationships and ensuing client satisfaction
- Developing and growing team members
- Relevant experience as an Audit Manager or Assistant Manager, preferably from top or medium-tier firm
- Strong grasp of business and technical issues and industry trends
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels with a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Excellent leadership ability and practice management skills
- At least eight years post qualification Audit experience
- Conscientious, innovative, confident and positive disposition
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second-class upper division
- Professional accounting qualification (ICAN/ACCA
Interested candidates should forward their resume to HR@pkf-ng.com within two weeks of this publication, stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail.