ASSISTANT AUDIT MANAGER
: ASSISTANT AUDIT MANAGER
: Attractive Salary
- Audit & Assurance planning and the delivery of the audit plan to the client;
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members;
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information;
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings;
- Leading teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work;
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff;
- Degree qualification in accounting or relevant fields
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Previous experience of working with ISA & IFRS reporting standards;
- Experience in auditing clients from various sectors;
- The ability to present client data in a clear and concise format;
- 6years’ experience with a minimum of 4 years post qualification
- Ability to develop effective client relationships;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Integrity and ethical standards.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to HR@pkf-ng.com within two weeks of this publication, stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail.